Sunday 8 June 2014

31WNAC-11-Polka Dots

Hey lovelies! Hope you are all having a good weekend thus far!

I've got some simple polka dots today-when I was choosing the colours of these I just wanted something bright but not too flashy. I found it in Barry M-Kiwi which is an absolutely gorgeous summery green from their new line-bright and summery without making you reach for the sunglasses. The dots and accents I added with Barry m-Coconut which is just the right shade of off white to not be too harsh! They're not the straightest dots in the world cos I was tired when I was doing them, but I still like em =)

Squse the dry cuticles!

I really like this colour! It's a bit greener in real life but my camera didn't want to play apparently. I love a dotticure-they're such a simple way to make a plain mani more fun.

Short and sweet today! Get out there and enjoy the sunshine =)

~Nail Art Novice~

3 comments:

  1. Cute polka dots! I like that you reversed the colors on some of the nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dotticures! Great colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that green! Cute look for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...