Thursday 15 May 2014

31 Week Nail Art Challenge 8-Metallic

Hey lovelies!
I've got some cool metallic nails today. I was originally going to do these in the more usual metallic colours-gold, silver and bronze, but then I remembered a couple of polishes I inherited in a blog sale a while back and decided to throw them into the mix instead. Polishes used: Revlon-Silver Screen, Color Club-Millennium and Sally Hansen-Purple Bolt. I also used some zig zag stickers from my French Tip set but cut them in half as they were a little large for my nails (hence why my zig zags vary in width!)



Admittedly it's not the neatest nail art I've ever done but I actually like the result. It reminds me of knitted vests from the 70s but in a good way-haha!


I don't really have much more to say on these-for once you get a short and sweet blog from me haha!

Next week-rainbows =D

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...