Tuesday 25 March 2014

March TPT The Fourth

Hello lovelies! Happy Tuesday-hope the weather near you is nicer than here, it's very grey today!
Today brings the final instalment of the March Tri-Polish Tuesdays challenge, the colours for which have been green, blue and purple (so I have been very much in my element!). Today's mani is bright and a bit mad to look at-I love it!

Polishes used: Sally Hansen-Grass Slipper, Sally Hansen-Brisk Blue and Sinful Colors-Amethyst 



I decided to do a double tape mani with them, because I really love the way the colours play together and thought they'd look awesome all peeking out from under each other-turns out I was right!



What can I say? I love a double tape mani. They do take ages to do but they way they come out is so unique and fun that I will always forgive them! I have enjoyed doing these Tri-Polish manis, but I am yet to decide if I am taking part in next month's as the dreaded PINK is one of the colours haha. We shall see!

As ever, don't forget to check out what the other talented ladies have done in the inlinkz below!

~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...