Tuesday 4 February 2014

Guest Post Week! Vicky Loves Nails

Hello Nail Art Novice readers! My name is Vicky and I run a blog called Vicky Loves Nails. I was super excited when I saw that Jenni was looking for guest posters whilst she is moving, thanks so much for having me Jenni!

It took me a while to decide what to do for this post, but I finally decided on a vampy gradient with some gold leaf for good measure. I know how much Jenni hates clean up (I feel her pain on that one) so my original plan was to do photos before and after clean up which I know is similar to a post Jenni has done before.. but I got carried away and did my clean up without thinking and didn't take any photos. I couldn't face doing all that clean up twice so I just decided to show you the finished product instead.

For my gradient I used OPI - Miss You-niverse and OPI - In The Cable Car Pool Lane and added two coats of OPI - Man With The Golden Gun over the top.






These were very easy to do but I think they look quite effective, I love the dark, vampy colours even though it isn't my usual style.

Thank you once again Jenni for having me on your blog, it has been an honour and I hope your move goes swimmingly.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty :D oh my!! I love the subtle gradient and the amazing gold on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how soft the gradient is and the gold glitters on top is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...