Saturday 28 December 2013

Checking In

Hello lovelies! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and got lots of lovely things and ate too much food. Today is the first day I've really had available to blog because we had a house full of Australians for Christmas (my boyfriend, his best friend from home and his brother!) and they left yesterday. I had a really good time, it was really nice having a house full of people and noise and SO MUCH GOOD FOOD. I must have put on a stone. It was goooood. 
So I thought I'd swing by and check in and reassure you I'm still around and show you a quick mani I threw together to replace my Christmas nails.

Polishes used: Revlon Chroma Chameleon-Cobalt (which I found in Poundland the other day, woo!) stamped with GOSH-Holographic Hero. The plate was MoYou London-Back to the 80s 2. These were really hard to photograph because of the shiny but I tried my best!


Without flash to try and show off the pattern better


I hope everyone is still enjoying the post-Xmas hangover and relaxing and being awesome and stuff.

I will try and post again before the New Year!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you had a great Christmas! Pretty manicure too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mani! sounds like you had a great Christmas! I too have eaten way too much :D x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...