Thursday 28 November 2013

November Tri-Polish Challenge 4

Here we are then, the final mani using these three colours-yay! I have to confess I'm getting a little bored of them now-they're nice enough colours but they're not exactly my normal bright in your face ones. I'm fed up of being muted and want to be a bit ridiculous again (who needs seasonal colours anyway?!). With that in mind I decided to do something really childish and a bit messy for this final mani to let me get some enjoyment out of them. I started with a base of L'Oreal Color Riche-Metropolitan and then splattered Rimmel-Aqua Cool and Barry M-Prickly Pear on top using a drinking straw. I was right-they were really fun and REALLY messy. I still have blue polish all over my left palm because I was an idiot and rested it in all the splatters on my newspaper *facepalm*

Anyway, pictures!



There's still polish all over my hands because I got bored of cleaning up-it's the part about being a nail blogger that I really hate the most-it takes SO LONG. Sadly I don't think I'll ever be neat enough to avoid it completely, sigh!

I love these nails, they're so simple to do but always give interesting results I reckon. They're quite fun to look at! My favourite nail is definitely my left thumb-I can't help but think it looks a bit like neurons (because I'm a big sciencey nerd =D )


And that wraps up my first ever Tri-Polish challenge, hurrah! It sounds like it may be having a bit of a revamp in the new year and I did enjoy taking part so I'll almost certainly do it again if I can. It's been fun. I am looking forward to getting some bright colours on my nails again though!

~Nail Art Novice~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...