Saturday 16 November 2013

Light Up The Dark

Hi lovelies! Quick post for you today-I've got another fabulous polish from Tara's Talons to show you. This gorgeous glitter-fest is Light Up The Dark from her recent Fireworks collection. It's a grey jelly base jam packed full of multicoloured glitters of different shapes and sizes and I fell for it as soon as I saw it on her site. I'm wearing it over a layer of L'Oreal-Valiant because I wanted it to be opaque, and I put three coats on because I wanted massive amounts of sparkles. I definitely could have only used one though...but where's the fun in that? Haha. You could probably build the colour up quite nicely on its own but I decided to shortcut it this time with undies. It's super pretty and rainbowy, but I actually reckon you could almost get away with this for work because the colour is fairly dark and the sparkles aren't too in your face. I love it, basically.




So so pretty =D

Happy weekend!

~Nail Art Novice~

Don't forget if you want to take part in a Christmas nail art link up, visit my Facebook group here =)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...