Monday 4 November 2013

Ahoy Sailor

Hello lovelies! Hope you all had excellent weekends and your Monday isn't sucking too much! I had a fab time visiting friends and watching some gorgeous fireworks, many giggles were had.

Today I've got a simple stamping mani using my new MoYou London plates-you can't fail to have noticed these exploding all over the blogosphere at the moment, they're gorgeous designs and stamp really nicely. When I heard there was a 30% off sale on in October I had to bag myself a couple-this design is from the Sailor-3 plate. I used Bad Apple Cosmetics-Arlington (a gorgeous petrol-spill duochrome) for the base and stamped with Revlon-Silver Screen.




I'm kinda disappointed in Arlington-in the bottle it's got a lovely purple-blue-green shift as it moves through the light but on the nail it sort of looks like a flat green, although still a very pretty colour, I want duochromey goodness! I really love the MoYou plates though, the designs are are really good size for me (apart from my thumbs but you can't have it all!) and they're so pretty. I'm still quite a Novice at stamping but these are super easy to use!

That's all for me today,

~Nail Art Novice~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...