Saturday 28 September 2013

A Rather Blue-tiful Gradient

I'm sorry, you know I can't resist a terrible pun!

I was really sad to have to take off my blue Mish Mash nails as I was really enjoying them-but they were starting to look a little tatty and I wanted something that would match the dress I am wearing to my friends' engagement party this evening. I love me a good gradient, and I had 3 perfect blues that matched my dress perfectly and I figured they'd make a really pretty gradient-and I wasn't wrong!

Polishes used: Barry M-Teal, Rimmel-Azure and Barry M-Navy. I have actually also got a coat of OPI-I Juggle...Men  on there too to add extra sparkle, but you can't see it any of the pictures and can barely see it in real life except as a purple shimmer every now and again.
This is so blue-tiful that it dazzled my camera a little-these are the best photos I could get! I will also try to add one of me in my dress at some point if there's a nice one!




What can I say other than I LOVE this-it's so me and it's also so shiny and gorgeous! And now I must go, for my party abeckons!

~Nail Art Novice~


6 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...