Sunday 14 July 2013

OMD! Challenge Day 14-Flowers



Much as I was loving my stars I felt they were a bit too dark and didn't fit with the awesome weather we're having at the moment, so I decided to swap them for something a bit more summery. I took inspiration from my fabulous Rocket Dog shoes and wanted to recreate them on my nails.


Colours used were Revlon-Fire (two coats), Barry M-Matt White and Revlon-Electric (can you tell this is my favourite yellow atm??)



I don't think they look half bad really! I'm wearing the shoes today and just keep comparing my nails to them-they're both so fun and bright and make me happy. 

Hope you're enjoying your Sundays in the sun!

~Nail Art Novice~

11 comments:

  1. So cute! Great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceedingly cute and Summery. I love your inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Yeah, I love those shoes =D

      Delete
  3. These are super cute! Oh my gosh! I love those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! perfect match to your shoes :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! They looked really good together too! =)

      Delete
  5. Great inspiration and follow-through! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...